Collect and use personal information
To use Oshadan System normally, your personal information may be needed in the following situations:
- When you register or apply for a new function, some information may be needed: your name, e-mail, phone number, etc. This information will be used to verify your identity, and will be used for some functional services (such as password recovery, information push);
- When you use the system, information such as your IP, login time, browser type, and browser language will be asked for to provide you with better services. For example, by recognizing your IP and browser language, we will set the related language page for you; by identifying whether IP is a common area, we will determine whether your account is hacked, etc.
About your personal information
Oshadan System strictly protects the security of your personal information. We use various security technologies and methods to protect you from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Oshadan System will disclose your personal information if required by law or administrative regulations or in accordance with related Oshadan System Terms of Service:
- Satisfy the express provisions of laws or administrative regulations, or applicable legal procedures;
- Compliance with related Oshadan System Terms of Service;
- Protect rights or property of Oshadan System;
- Under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our employees, users of our products and services, or the public.
The collected information will be used to modify and improve our services and products. Oshadan System will not share your information with third parties without your permission, except as noted in this statement.
Websites and applications displayed by Oshadan System's search results are not developed by us. To make it easier for you to view the resulting website information, Oshadan System uses hyperlinks to display them. When you click on a hyperlink, it will link to an external website. We are not reasonable for whether the external website collects your information.
For the occurrence of the following related matters, we do NOT undertake any legal liabilities:
- The leakage of any personal information resulting from informing others of your password, sharing your registered account with others, or other personal information leakage caused not by our reasons;
- Provide your personal information as required by law or government policy;
- Resulting disputes caused by using your personal information by any third party based on the conditions listed in the terms of service and statements;
- Any temporary website shutdown due to hacking, computer virus intrusion or government regulation;
- Any consequences due to force majeure;
- Usage or disclaimer listed in terms of service and declaration.
Changes to this Statement
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Please email at email@example.com, or call: 400-869-9193.